Instant Videogenerator is a companion of Instant Audio. Let's see how it works.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farewell Dear Hiske
A few days ago Hiske Weijers, my former partner and mother of my son Joti, suffered a stroke and was unresponsive when discovered by Ben, he...
-
Today concluded 25 years of working with TAFE SA. Some reflections on that (mostly) wonderful part of my life... My first teaching app...
-
Keynote presentation given at ACE elearning showcase. Melbourne, 20/3/09 Technology and Community View more presentations from michaelc .
3 comments:
Hi, Michael!
You look great in the IV message! I'm browsing for examples with asynch tools to include in my APPI presentation on Building CoPs, and this blog of yours is definitely "in" as an example of audioblogging! :-)
Lovely picture of Joti and Laura!
Hugs,
Teresa
Hi michael,
I seem to have had better luck than what you had with www.audioblogger.com - I've managed to get audio and video into my blog without too many dramas.
I thought I'd mention it to you as its a bit cheaper than instandaudio -
anyway you can check out my experiments at http://fliteblog.blogspot.com/
cheers
Pete
So Peter it was you!! I checked out your blog and yes we do seem to be experimenting in the same territory.
I wish audioblogger had worked for me but it just wouldn't. Obviously it's OK for you. And it's quite a bit cheaper. Grrr.
Post a Comment