Friday, September 09, 2005

MMS'ing from Phone

OK. In the previous post I sent an MMS (multimedia message service)
message from my mobile to the email account for my blog and it
appeared. Along with a nice message from Telstra (the carrier) saying
they are responsible for putting the message there, not me. Thanks
Telstra. Now shall we sell you?

Also tried to MMS an image through but that didn't work. If I lived
in the US it would. Go to
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1131 for more info, and
to see some examples of how folks use this MMS to blog feature.

A'blogging we will go, A'blogging we will go.......

No comments:

Paulina Lenoir: Puella Eterna

  Paulina Lenoir: Puella Eterna The Yurt at the Courtyard of Curiosities at the Migration Museum, Tue 12 Mar Paulina Lenoir was busy preenin...