Initial thoughts on a new book.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farewell Dear Hiske
A few days ago Hiske Weijers, my former partner and mother of my son Joti, suffered a stroke and was unresponsive when discovered by Ben, he...
-
Today concluded 25 years of working with TAFE SA. Some reflections on that (mostly) wonderful part of my life... My first teaching app...
-
TROUT AND TOOLBOX Ray Smith Some musicians seem able to move happily between different musical worlds. I first became aware of Adelaid...
1 comment:
Michael,
I really welcome this post. Thanks for reminding me about this book. I have long been a fan of the Iranian blog, 'Women’s Movement Beyond Gender and Age' at
http://www.globalvoicesonline.org/2007/04/23/iranian-womens-movement-beyond-gender-and-age/
A quick search at Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Blogs,turned up this amazing directory of Iranians' English Language blogs at
http://www.iraniansblogs.com/. I can think of no more powerful way of global citizenship in action...
Post a Comment