Mmm, It takes a while to create one of these Animoto critters, but it certainly is exciting to see what it will do with your images and music - they are all auto-mixed. I think I prefer PhotoStory or MovieMaker and the like where you have more control over the final product, but the thrill here is the unexpected. The link with Blogger was very clear and efficient - Animoto took just a few seconds to send over to Blogger and have it ready for viewing in this blog.
(thanks to Marg O'Connell for some of the images I've used)
Monday, November 26, 2007
My First Animoto
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farewell Dear Hiske
A few days ago Hiske Weijers, my former partner and mother of my son Joti, suffered a stroke and was unresponsive when discovered by Ben, he...
-
Today concluded 25 years of working with TAFE SA. Some reflections on that (mostly) wonderful part of my life... My first teaching app...
-
Keynote presentation given at ACE elearning showcase. Melbourne, 20/3/09 Technology and Community View more presentations from michaelc .
No comments:
Post a Comment