Monday, October 16, 2006

Wonderin' Aloud

Well I haven't posted any movies on BlipTV yet but dear Steven has done one for me here. Ian Anderson's Wonderin' Aloud - just about my all time favourite song. Filmed in the lounge of a hotel in Christchurch. My bit starts about half way through.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a swell evening - thoroughly sentimental, with all it takes - good company and conversation, excellent diner and wine, some tears "wondering aloud" and singing :-)
It was great to meet you f2f!
Hugs,
Bee

Michael said...

It was a memorable evening wasn't it Bee - for many reasons :). I'm REALLY glad you enjoyed it.

Elizabeth H-S said...

Good jammin', Michael
wish I had been to that conference--sounded wonderful in so many ways.
--Elizabeth
PS: see you down under in a month or so!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the performance. And, what's more important, I enjoyed the option of seeing it on a full screen. Sometimes it's unavailable and it's sad.

Israel Loses Its Soul

  Volunteers on Kibbutz Gevim My own confused and turbulent feelings about the ongoing catastrophe in Gaza pale away into insignificance c...