Friday, June 29, 2007
Talking about Webheads
Sue Waters, a friend and colleague in Perth, has posted a conversation about Webheads that took place in Perth in May on her wonderful Mobile Technology in TAFE podcast site. I think I was a bit grumpy and a little cocky - it sounds like people had to drag the information out of me. I know I was very tired at the time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farewell Dear Hiske
A few days ago Hiske Weijers, my former partner and mother of my son Joti, suffered a stroke and was unresponsive when discovered by Ben, he...
-
Today concluded 25 years of working with TAFE SA. Some reflections on that (mostly) wonderful part of my life... My first teaching app...
-
Keynote presentation given at ACE elearning showcase. Melbourne, 20/3/09 Technology and Community View more presentations from michaelc .
No comments:
Post a Comment