Friday, January 26, 2007

Add Your Spoken Thoughts

It seems it may finally be possible to enable visitors to make spoken comments in blogs using this little plug-in from Evoca. I'll believe it when I see it. Still, here goes....
.....it's not quite as neat as it seems. You can indeed record a spoken message using the recorder below, but of course the audio is sent off to Evoca so people who come in later can't hear the spoken posts unless I go over to Evoca and copy the code and paste it here. Which I might do. I don't seem to be able to enter my email or any written text in the applet below so you might not be able to either, but if you drop by record a spoken message and I'll see if I can get the code and insert it here. Capiche? :)





No comments:

Paulina Lenoir: Puella Eterna

  Paulina Lenoir: Puella Eterna The Yurt at the Courtyard of Curiosities at the Migration Museum, Tue 12 Mar Paulina Lenoir was busy preenin...