Friday, February 11, 2005

Trial with audioblog.com

As you can hear, the first message I recorded with this service was cut short. Not a very auspicious beginnning. I'll let you know how effective their support department is in sorting out the problem!



Postscript: someone from audioblog.com has been in touch and just my luck - they've never seen this problem before. They're working on a solution. I'll report back when and if they provide one.


Some weeks later: bummer. The audioblog.com people can't duplicate or solve my problem so we've agreed to cancel my subscription and refund my money. Sad. It looked like a great and affordable tool. At least their help staff were very pleasant to deal with - responsive and understanding. The problem has to be a software conflict I reckon. Never mind. Time to move on!

No comments:

Paulina Lenoir: Puella Eterna

  Paulina Lenoir: Puella Eterna The Yurt at the Courtyard of Curiosities at the Migration Museum, Tue 12 Mar Paulina Lenoir was busy preenin...